The World Beyond: al-Jazira Sadim
The GM may permit additional races beyond those noted in MULRAH to be playable as PCs. These options are noted below. Remember that all Races other than Humans and Goblins are at -1 to all Skills.
- Twadyn/”Dwarves” (+1 STR) usually come from underground cities of the dwarven kingdom Zarak and worship the ancient elemental deities of Mulrah (Fire) or Dyn-Diyn (Earth).
- Otwa/”Elves” (+1 STR, +1 DEX) loathe the Human, Goblin, and other “newcomers” to their world and largely keep to themselves in the Sahud. They refuse to use magic.
- Centaurs (+2 STR, -1 MIND) tend to keep to themselves in the plains or forests, are awkward in urban areas, and simply do not fit in many underground ones. Must take Survival as Skill Expertise.
- Giants (+3 STR, -1 DEX, -1 MIND) also tend to keep to themselves in the hills or mountains. They cannot take a Trait but gain +1 STR every three Levels.
- Minotaurs (+2 STR, +1 DEX, -2 MIND) ravage the wild plains and forests in search of flesh. Must select Key of Chaotic Alignment.